Dr. Chris and the staff at Valley Wellness & Chiropractic in Valley, Alabama treat a variety of problems that you may encounter such as Headaches (Including Migraines), Sciatic & Hip Pain, Numbness and Tingling, Muscular Spasm & Tension, Pinched Nerve, Anterior Head Syndrome (Forward Head Posture), Herniated Disc, Degenerative Disc Disease, Degenerative Joint Disease, Decreased Range of Motion, Poor Posture, Dizziness & Vertigo, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Sports Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Personal Injuries from Auto Accidents or slips and falls.
Dr. Chris has been freeing people from pain, correcting spinal structure,and helping patients optimize their health since 1999. As a Chiropractor with experience, he is committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
Dr. Padgett uses a 'whole person approach' when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique or instrument adjustments, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing the newest technologies available in natural healthcare, Dr. Padgett is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
Dr. Chris donated his services on Chiropractic mission trips in El Salvador and Costa Rica. He has also performed his chiropractic services in Northern Ireland. Dr. Chris is originally from South Carolina and has traveled extensively in Europe, Asia, Central and North America.
- The Citadel, Military College of South Carolina, Bachelor of Science, 1989 www.Citadel.edu
- Life University, Doctorate of Chiropractic, 1999 www.Life.edu
- Licensed and Certified by the Alabama Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Licensed by National Board of Chiropractic Examiners to practice Chiropractic and Physiotheraputics
Memberships & Associations:
- Member of the Alabama State Chiropractic Society www.ASCAchiro.org
- Delegate to the executive committee for the ASCA
- President of the East Alabama Chiropractic Society
- Past President of Delta Sigma Chi, a professional chiropractic fraternity
- Lifetime Member of the Citadel Alumni Association